This is my first post about Integers. I will be talking about Adding and Subtracting.
In class we made a movie about adding and subtracting integers. Here is my movie.
This is what I know about adding and subtracting integers:
- When adding and subtracting integers you can use many ways to get the answer like using the number line and absolute value.
- The most used way to show integers are integer chips.
- When you use integer chips you take the question and draw circles, shaded or non-shaded to show negative and positive. Then you circle out the zero pairs.
- Zero pairs are a positive and a negative combined.
- Absolute Value is when you keep the symbol(+ and -)of the larger number than the other number and it would give you an idea of what the would be.